• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MI. Events

TedG

Good news for me. I had a bad alternator and when I removed it, the front case mount was broken. So I had to open my new 60amp unit (spare!) out of the box and put it in...27.8vdc going to the batteries. Then I noticed that I did not have any parking lights on except when I turned on my headlights, then the brake lights came on continuously. I replaced the 3 lever light switch (dated 2005) with another new one and I am back in action! See you in Custer!

Any of you deuce guys going that need some parts, let me know and I can bring them...pm me for a list of goodies.

Attachments

ida34

All we have to do is paint the camper camo and put an M105 data plate on it and we should be just fine.

TedG

Ft. Custer 2 years ago...

Can you find the mog?

Can you find the 2nd jeep?

It should be another fun adventure...last year was the 5 ton tactical training course...I hope it is still available!

Attachments

citizensoldier

I would like to see some people show

Just posting this . I hope some of you can make it up. There will be free modern camping with showers for people participating in the event.
The Emmet County fairgrounds are located in Petoskey, Michigan.
This is a all new facility with a nice indoor area for museum displays. The Michigan State Police will be there, the National Guard, The county Sherriff, and anything and everything Dave P and I can push pull or drag up there.
I know this conflicts with some of the other Michigan events but there are only so many weekends. Our community has also exspressed a interest in making this a yearly event and to go bigger like a swap meet/military vehicle show type event along with the other activities. :D
Come on guys! Lets make the first year one to remember!

Attachments

citizensoldier

I will start taking stuff up on the 28th and will be taking something up every day. I am not sure of what Dave will be doing but we have talked about multiple trips to Indian River! LOL.. So your welcome to take yours up on one of my trips and either leave it and I can bring you back to Boyne or whatever you need. Did you get your new one home yet? Stop over we can chat....
With all the police and vets that will be there I am not to worried.. LOL

kc8sfq

OK: Custer guys. I'm the leg man on this one. PM me and I'll get you squared away. But do it ASAP, We MUST have the signed waivers before hand. Time is short. I'll find out just HOW short Tomorrow or Tue. The 14th or 15th

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks