• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PM attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Amyone else having issues posting pictures or scans to a PM? I keep getting a message stating that I need to delete some of my mail. I only have 8 total items in my boxes. All of them are in the in box. Is there any place else that stores messages that I need to delete?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Come on Mangus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get on it!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOAH, Didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest! I can hang, Mike, take as long as you need to handle it! You do a fine job!

Boatcarpenter

It's happening again to me. Just started today. Here is the message.

"Sorry, but the maximum filesize for all Attachments in your Private Message Folder has been reached. Please delete some of your received/sent Attachments."

I have "0" attachments in my PM folders.
BC

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
This will probably get fixed AFTER he makes "assistance members" flags work on the member map.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)

mangus580

Guys, I am working on a solution to the problem... but it might be a couple weeks...

and gimpy.... I have nothing to say to you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks