• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Indianapolis Indiana. I just need it picked up, I will be in Indianapolis on saturday

BRob18E

Hello to all. I purchased a Jet Ski at an insurance auction that is located in Indianapolis. My family will be going to White Rock Park on Saturday (in Indiana) to enjoy the day in the water. I am really trying to avoid heading to Indiana twice in a few days.

If anyone can pick this up and help me out, it would be much appreciated. And if you need a little cash for the effort, I'm OK with that.

The jet ski does NOT have a trailer but they have many fork lifts at these locations, I would say if you have a truck they will set it right in the bed for you and I'll have several people so sliding it out of your truck and into mine should be relatively easy.

For anyone that can assist, I greatly appreciate it and if not, I appreciate you anyway. Thanks for your time.

Wire Fox

Hello to all. I purchased a Jet Ski at an insurance auction that is located in Indianapolis. My family will be going to White Rock Park on Saturday (in Indiana) to enjoy the day in the water. I am really trying to avoid heading to Indiana twice in a few days.

If anyone can pick this up and help me out, it would be much appreciated. And if you need a little cash for the effort, I'm OK with that.

The jet ski does NOT have a trailer but they have many fork lifts at these locations, I would say if you have a truck they will set it right in the bed for you and I'll have several people so sliding it out of your truck and into mine should be relatively easy.

For anyone that can assist, I greatly appreciate it and if not, I appreciate you anyway. Thanks for your time.
I'm sorry that I missed this! I would've been happy to help out last week if I had seen this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks