• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Parts

CGarbee

Tom at Snake River 4x4 makes really nice reproduction bed hardware... Try the "usual suspects" as well, John Bizal, ABLinn, Sid Beck, etc... I don't have any spare hardware in the yard (may end up needed a piece or two for the truck that I am currently working on actually...) but those of the folks I would go.
Dimensions for the bed wood are on my website if you need them...

Good luck.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Guys!!! popacom / Bill in Ky here. I am posting this up in hopes someone on the site will
be able to help me locate the member on SS that was in contact with Jim Henry asking about
M-37 axles from the trucks that sold at the auction the other Day In N.C. I was reading the post about the auction and someone mentioned Jim Henry bought some stuff at the auction,so I called him as he is a friend of mine and I was wondering what he had picked up.
As the conversation progressed he asked me to post up and see if the guy from Fla. that had
contacted him looking for M-37 axles was still in need of them. Seems he had erased the number after he told this fellow he did not buy any M-37's at the sale. Then ran into the scrap dealer that did and can get these and any other parts left on the trucks if he does so in a quick manner so the guy can scrap what's not wanted........SOOOOO!!! anyone from the Sunshine state have a clue who called looking for these axles??? If it's you or you know who it was please call Jim at
Henry's Truck Sales and let him hook up on these. Also Jim is wanting to put together some
deals before the Ga. rally with delivery at the rally so he can come and set up. So anyone needing anything that Jim may have give him a shout as I feel he would become a return vendor if we show him we need some of what he 's got available. Also feel free to PM me if you have problems hooking up with Jim and I will gladly relay the wants and needs of members.

Thanks!!! popacom / BILL in KY.:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks