• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New deuce owner

Dunkeye11

so finally got a chance to clean up and go through parts of my truck I hadn’t before. The truck is kinda odd has its Tach bellow the dash etc previous owner told me it was a 50s truck converted to Multifuel but has 67 data tags

My questions lay lay in the engine bay I’ll post pics when I get the chance. But I have a lot of disconnected fittings floating around I can’t tell if the fuel filters have been bypassed because when I went to drain them nothing came out.... i have a regular 24v electric horn mounted in the grill not plugged in regular air horn works. Alternator cabling bundle runs across the center of the engine idk if it was a convert from the 25 amp to 60 amp

other things I have a strange air valve fitting in the cab passenger side not connected to anything. A switch on the right of the gauge cluster with no label. And a few other oddities.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it has the lower dash bracket for the tach, it was indeed a gasser that was converted......

Z

Another Ahab

Your third post.

Did you ever receive any welcomes?

For record, here's a welcome to you from just down the "street" here in Alexandria VA .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks