• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep-802a no start well pump

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Got clamp on amp meter ordered ,to be here to morrow. I would say i have maybe 20' #4 electrical cable from gen to house.When you say booster pump is that to boost pressure? Be good idea if some how it was able to take some of the load away from well pump Also
a few months ago i was having long start times on gen removed fuel pumps to clean varnish build up.Got to thinking last night that fuel rail might not be adjusted right causing gen not to come up to speed when it loads up.
Yes, it builds pressure in the system. My well fills only the storage tank. The booster builds & maintains the pressure in the system.

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Another thing I thought of... have you changed your fuel filters? If you're not getting proper fuel flow, the engine will run fine with no or little load but once a heavy load is applied it will give up & sputter before it should.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks