• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

National Museum of Americans in Wartime open house today Nokesville Va

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They claim to have the oldest running Sherman in the world. They actually have several versions that all run.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Multibank_1.jpgMultibank_2.jpg Wonder if they have any M4A4 Sherman tanks. They were powered by the Chrysler 30 Cylinder Multi-Bank engine. I sure would like to hear one run.

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This place is only open once a year to the public. You can plan a trip. They do take volunteer work throughout the year for restoration work.

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
View attachment 775647View attachment 775648 Wonder if they have any M4A4 Sherman tanks. They were powered by the Chrysler 30 Cylinder Multi-Bank engine. I sure would like to hear one run.
They do not. Only one of those left running in the world as I understand it and it is in England but a second maybe coming online soon. Most M4A4s have been refitted to Radials or GAAs

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks