• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MHC outrigger wont retract

saratoga

yea, i held valve up and pumped with no luck, probably 50 times and tried holding both rh lh o/r and pumping. didnt feel pressure building
can i just dig out outrigger and hookup come along. unhook hydro hoses?

saratoga

i got it out of the field without retracting. r12 relay was first problem

the crane has some movement when i turn it on and set controls but i havent been able to set the legs.
manual says the top row of mhc shouldnt work until they are set

rpm meter doesnt work.
i took a picture of throttle. manual says 'L' is the 1250-1450 but my doesnt increase until past that
i thought i was in range but stinger came out and wouldnt return.
i kept increasing throttle and bottom row of wrecker controls started working with 30k winch.
it got to a point where someone had to hold it in the cab, didnt come with remote

when i switched to RH controls(using hammer), top, the legs and other winch didnt work.

ill swap the hoses tomorrow but im missing something in the manual. looking at fuses next

Attachments

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a possibility! I don't have to raise rpm to work anything. I park turn pump on and get out and run crane or wrecker lift or winches without ever coming off idle.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have one here that some of the crane functions dont work. The manual dosnt seem to have crane function troubleshooting. It says refer to higher level maint.

saratoga

The LH-RH valve on wrecker. When i move the valve to underlift and right winch it works. but when i change to LH driver winch/ stifflegs, it sounds like clutch not engaging a trans. RH still works. havent taken apart yet. its harvest time for hemp

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks