• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from GA

dReed39

Hey, all! Glad to found this community. My uncle is very much interested on the M35a2 as next project. Here to do the online and technical research and him do most of the wrenching. Gonna spend some time reading around here.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site..And, (As they say).."Go gett'r"..And Join in WITH uncle to enjoy the hobby, friendships, and events to come.

fasttruck

Don't make a move without the pubs: 9-2320-209-10,20, & LO. These are available on the site and elsewhere for downloading or in paper. They are the operator's manual, organizational maintenance manual and lubrication order respectively. If you can get a 20P which is the organizational parts book, get that too. It lists the frequently used parts numbers like filters, seals, wiper blades etc. Grease is cheap. Parts cost money. Be guided accordingly.

The Green Tomato

Hello! I'm new here too. I have had my Duce for a little over a year now and small things keep popping up that need attention. Replacing a magnetic starter relay now, but hay it's fun and when Abby is running boy she gets the looks! Love Steel Soldiers, great bunch of people.

dReed39

Don't make a move without the pubs: 9-2320-209-10,20, & LO. These are available on the site and elsewhere for downloading or in paper. They are the operator's manual, organizational maintenance manual and lubrication order respectively. If you can get a 20P which is the organizational parts book, get that too. It lists the frequently used parts numbers like filters, seals, wiper blades etc. Grease is cheap. Parts cost money. Be guided accordingly.
Alright sir will look into that. Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks