• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

JIMC digital replacement gauge directions

easttnemc

A while ago (longer than I realize) I purchased the replacement gauges for the MEP003 that were popular on this site. I got busy with other tasks, set them aside, and now a couple of years have passed. I have misplaced the directions for hooking them up.

Does anyone one have them, or a link to them?

Help.

Last edited:

jamawieb

The only one that has to be changed is the Hertz. Instead of a direct hook up you would need to connect the wires together at the transducer. Or run new wires for the input side of the transducer to the gauge.
Also with the amp reader on the voltage gauge you would need to take the main led off L1 or L3 (if your using 240v) on the lugs and attach the little transformer (round thing with 2 wire hook up) and run those to the wires on the gauge.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks