• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Value of custom USO seats?

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked up an M1009 used by the USO... custom embroidered seats.... front and rear...

any idea on their worth? I'd rather have regular seats... heh

20190909_164857.jpg

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would not be interested in those unless the price was free.
Love the colors, but the design isn’t the best.

Time for OD Canvas seat covers.

MarcusOReallyus

"Custom" anything is usually worth less than the same item would be if it were stock. It's simple supply and demand. Yes, the supply is low, but the demand is virtually zero.

Young and enthusiastic kids find this out the hard way every day when they try to sell their custom truck/Jeep/whatever that they have tricked out with all kinds of expensive aftermarket stuff, and find out they are going to get about 10 cents on the dollar for all that nice stuff, instead of the $1.10 they thought they were going to get.

Unless you happen to find just that one right buyer, I suspect the value of those seats is pretty close to trash.

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They're not torn and look reasonably comfortable. Throw some walmart seat covers on them and go.

Congrats on the new wheels!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks