• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 SoCal Fall Rally

saltydeuce

I thought about that but my lick I'll let go on the way out and I'll wipe cam and other things out when that oil go to milk shake. I just got the inframe kit with pistons to drop the compression. Go turbo or go home lol

MAdams

Its not looking good for Devin and I. His transfer case is whining, I sold my 5 ton and haven't picked up my 7 ton yet. Maybe we'll come up in a pickup truck and drink all your beer

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its not looking good for Devin and I. His transfer case is whining, I sold my 5 ton and haven't picked up my 7 ton yet. Maybe we'll come up in a pickup truck and drink all your beer
No worries. I don't have a truck either at the moment so that will make a few of us that will be minus a military truck.

True Knight

Yeah, it looks like we’re down a couple truckloads of firewood. If anyone else wants to grab some wood that would be great! Hit up Salty Deuce

vvwilkins

Wow - Impressive! - I'm not worthy :)
Regarding the Copper City reference by True Knight - That's a bit north of the GPS coordinates provided at the start of the thread... I'm somewhat confused
What route are people taking?

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get off at Ft Irwin Rd, go N, it is paved, it is about 7 miles to Copper City road, it is dirt, turn left. From there about 13 miles to the road they are on, there will be a half buried tire at the intersection. Left to them, about two miles. They are a ways out there!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got home, my Son and G-daughter were still here! Fastnova, thanks for the invite and the good time. It was great to put faces to names, haven't done that in a while. Thanks to all for the awesome food last night. I think you should have brought more wood!!

Can't believe how well the 7T worked!

vvwilkins

FastNova - Thank You for the incredible hospitality and your family treating me like family - Much Appreciated. Great Food - Great People!!!
I have some fun video from the CrownVic rally challenge - need to figure out how to share with the crew. Attached are just a couple pics of yesterday's trail run...
WhiteTopHill-5tons.jpg
Goliath&Micah7ton.jpg
5ton7tonvView.jpg
HMMVW at rally.jpg
LittleTrucks at Lake dry lake.jpg

Last edited:

vvwilkins

While driving home through the Cajon Pass today I heard the sound of a steam engine horn - pulled off at Cleghorn Pass and took the following pic of a UP BigBoy Steam Engine ... thought I'd share...
BigBoy Cajon Pass Oct 13 2019.jpg

saltydeuce

Like always it was a good weekend thanks to fastnova for great memories. next time I'll have my trucks back out their. Also trueknight we going to need the thriller video on this post lol

drbeeper17

I'm disappointed I missed this outing. It looks really fun, with the rally cars and all. I hope you guys set up a spring event again. I'll bring up the M1008 and have some fun next time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks