• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from NW Oklahoma

Retired1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi, Folks

I was pleased to discover SteelSoldiers.com when I did an Internet search 2 days ago. I have had a lifelong interest in military vehicles. I look forward to learning a lot from the forum members and I hope to be able to make some worthwhile contributions to some of the topics.

I use my middle name: "Terry" in conversation. I am retired and, after 35 years in Illinois followed by 40 years in Texas, l am now located in Woodward County, OK which is in the NW part of OK (50 miles from Texas and 50 miles from Kansas).

I created a post before I am creating this one. It is not posted yet as it is awaiting moderator approval.

I am enjoying reading the many topics on this site. They are very interesting and informative.

Last edited:

eric67camino

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from SE Kansas. Lots of info here.
I actually get down to that area every spring for snake hunt.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome from just up the road in the panhandle. if you want to meet a few more of us green iron guys from this area, we will be at the Liberal KS air museum 14 Sept.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! It sure is nice to be Retired1!:beer: Now I thought that I would have more time to catch up on projects, but I somehow walk right in to new ones.aua

At least I have something to do Every Day.:clinto::naner::cookoo:

Retired1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome from just up the road in the panhandle. if you want to meet a few more of us green iron guys from this area, we will be at the Liberal KS air museum 14 Sept.

Thank you for the invitation. I would join you but I am already committed to other plans for this coming weekend. Please let me know about future activities..

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site, Hobby, And friendships.
NOW is the (Exact) time to 'start' life, Sort'a the first day in the rest of your (Happy in the hobby WITH a truck or two..or three..or..)...."HUP"! Just as soon as possible..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks