• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oct 12Puyallup, WA at the Fairgrounds. Washington Arms Collectors gun show display.

JH1

Saturday, October 12th at the Puyallup Fairgrounds. The address is:
[h=1]110 9th Ave SW
Puyallup, WA 98371
[/h]That is the official address, but to get the vehicles in, go around the back
(West side, on Fairview. The yellow entrance gate will be open).
From 9th and Meridian, go west to Fairview and turn left. Go a few hundred
yards and turn left into the yellow gated entrance and proceed through the
parking area to the Fair entrance. From there, go straight ahead at 5 mph
until you see the huge gun show hall and we park to the right.

This will be about the twentieth year that we have put on this display at WAC. Always lots of fun, even if it rains. We've never been rained out but we have been rained on, some. As in the past, we will have some money to help pay fuel expenses for getting vehicles to the show. Can't guarantee how much, but usually we can take the bite out of transportation. We do ask that if you're bringing something big and heavy from a long way off, contact me first about fuel costs. Obviously, we don't want to have to fork out dough for someone bringing a Sherman tank here from Florida. Just keep it reasonable. Love to see a Sherman, though...

So bring whatever you have and join the fun. Anyone bringing a display vehicle gets into the gun show free and are encouraged to go in and look around for hot deals. In terms of firearms, it's a private club function, not on public property, and club policy is that only club members can bring, buy, or sell firearms. It's ok to bring demilled or other nonfunctional firearms to the display. You can join WAC on the spot, too. Anyone joining will have a criminal background check done online, right there. All functional firearms will be unloaded and zip-tied during the show. Club policy.

We usually have about 20 vehicles of all types. I encourage everyone to bring a sign board or other info to basically describe your vehicle to the public. Typically, we have several thousand people attend this show. We are set up between the entrance gate and the gun show exhibit hall, so literally everyone will walk through our display. I'll be passing out forms for fuel reimbursement during the show.

Please arrive early enough to be parked in place before the show opens at 9am. WAC is kind enough to provide fuel help and we should return the favor by being on time. It's also a safety issue, as we will be smack dab in the middle of a flowing crowd and they don't want squished people staining the pavement. :-0

We usually stay until the gun show winds down, about 2pm or so. There will be an area to park towing vehicles, for anyone who brings their vehicle on a trailer.

Questions?

Jim

JH1

Getting close! :) October 12 is coming right up. When you are there, please remember to see me about getting on the list to receive fuel reimbursement. WAC has always been able to cover your gas/diesel cost to get there and back.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks