• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine Rotated Method 2?

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Seized, and forced.
Ding ding ding, may be able to pull the head, clean the liners and let it rip; but Kitty parts aren’t cheap. I think it’s due to the humid environment the trucks got parked in. Hope you didnt pay too much for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snowtrac nome

Cat makes a baring tool that bolts in in place of a starter than you can use the wrench of your choice to bar it over. I would pull the oil pan and loosen up mains and rodds first before pulling the heads. if you have a piston locked up in a liner than your going to have pull the rod loose from the crank any way

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks