• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hmmwv blower motor and wiper motor

Lothar

Old thread but a problem I had and found no answer here. Tried to join the hummer network forum but still waiting for admin to approve me. In the mean time I removed the motor, found this 12v replacement, waited until it arrived and installed it. This motor fits perfectly. It has 2 wires, only the orange wire needs to be utilized.
Single Shaft Blower Motor 12V CW - Truck Air 01-3008, MEI 3552

Link: https://www.truckac.com/single-shaft-motor-12v-cw-t5808.html

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was handy when I did the Duramax conversion there were brackets on the engine for two alternators, so I am now running two separate systems a 12V and a 24V so I have no issues with the WW/Heater motors and can run any other military ACC, like the MRE heater etc.
You could also run a 12V-24V converter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks