• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WhiteHall Ohio M1078 towbar out and stash

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have a M1078 in Whitehall Ohio. Non runner, driveshafts are already removed. Looking for someone who can towbar it out and stash it till Wes can get there and pick it up. Not looking for a freebie I will pay you. whitehall oh.jpgwhitehall oh 1.jpg
will atpawnking dotcom

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m not real close (150 mile) and the wrong direction, but your more than welcome to to get it towed here. It would be at the very least a month before I could go after it myself...

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Thanks. A bit too far to have it towed for stashing. Been trying to find a hauler to get it back to CT. Was hoping someone had space close by where it is.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was somebody up there a few years ago offering inspections and load outs, but I can’t remember a name, or get a hit on a search. The only other person I can think you might try is member Gottaluvit. He’s still about 100 miles out, but in the right direction, and he has a truck that he’s not afraid to drive a good distance and I believe a tow bar.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks