• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drove the old XM211 to Cars and Coffee for the first time.

Century

It hasn't been driven much at all the last 10 plus years. Of course, still have things to do to it, some of which we started after getting back from the event. It was a good showing, and we got to park front and center of the hundreds of vehicles that were there.

Not going to win any film awards, mostly video driving there and back. About 30 miles round trip. With the anxiety of something breaking or going wrong, felt like 200.

https://youtu.be/ijrvBCMcHHc

dmetalmiki

Thank you for the video, (Now YOU have 'caused' a problem(As)) You have an absolute Gem there..Nice truck...I so WANT one...(b4..I?)......Hmmm.. Anywaze, "Somewhere in the E.U. " (In) A U.S. Army depot "...A lonely 'forgotten' truck....Stands ;crying' for a new owner.. .>save me save me save me< ..Well; recently 'Spotted by I',,.... I >Now< just HAVE to?, 'Save it'?...(Thinking, Wishing, Scheming, Plotting, (So using the ocd, acd, ddc, every ddc! to the max))..And for those that know me..watch this, (Or some other ,space...).

CMPPhil

Hi

Glad you had a good trip and a good time, driving and enjoying them is my whole reason for having MVs.

Cheers Phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks