• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Bragg Site Contact number

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

Felix informed me of a better number to use for contacting to schedule pickups at the Fort Bragg GP site, which is not located on Ft. Bragg.

Contact the Yard Supervisor, (910)223-9880. She is responsible for scheduling and detail pickups at Bragg. Felix is regional supervisor and is not at the yard level.

Location currently has a loading dock/ramp, and numerous forklifts. Follow the signed directions when you get there to loop around to the load/unload spot. (it is setup this way for a reason)

I use: 500-598 Ivan Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28306 to get to the correct spot. You can easily be navigated in the wrong way. See attached.

Road is sand/dirt. 18-wheelers do not have a problem, but low traction vehicles would.

Attachments

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Update.

All load outs are scheduled thru the main govplanet customer service. Not the yard people. Only 1 guy works the yard there and he is pretty well useless and you would have more help if a Doberman running the forklift. He will not even push the truck on lowboy ramps.

There is a loading dock but it is not OSHA approved so basically its just a concrete dock that is in the way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks