• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FMTV dedicated water trailer (Pics included)

DukeNukem

Looks like these have been out since 2012 from what I have found so far.
Were any used surplus released to auction?
Camel II Unit Water Pods

Camel-II-in-green.jpg

Camel-II-in-tan.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I haven't seen any for sale, sure do like them though! Looks like basically an M1095 trailer with a pallet and some extra stowage boxes.

Cheers

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I doubt that many have hit auction. We are still seeing a high number of the M149 type water buffalos around base. I doubt that many will be released before the current inventory is replaced.

You also have the HIPPO which is a 20' rack variant. https://asc.army.mil/web/portfolio-...ling-system-compatible-water-tank-rack-hippo/

[FONT=&quot]The Load Handling System Compatible Water Tank Rack (Hippo) enhances and expedites the delivery of bulk potable water into the division and brigade areas. It represents the latest in bulk water distribution technology and replaces the 3,000 and 5,000 semitrailer-mounted fabric tanks.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Hippo is fully functional, mounted or dismounted, and is air- and ground-transportable when full, partially full or empty. It is Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck Palletized Load System (PLS) and PLS trailer compatible. The Hippo can be moved and set up rapidly using minimal assets and personnel. No site preparation is required, and its modular configuration supports expeditionary joint forces operations.
[/FONT]

SausageGuy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks