• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Control

Cubanken

Hey all,

Been searching around trying to find the exact part number. I found the part number in the TM for the actual heater. I’m trying to find the PN for the fuel control that’s located on the aux heater in my M1009. I need to re-gasket it but wanted to try and find the actual part numbers for the packings instead of having to go in and measure them out

I did search the forums and found some great write ups on the unit but nothing to indicate the specific part number for the heater control valve.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks