• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going after a Deuce next weekend - 22 Sept.

SteelNinja

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Headed from Mt Eagle ( area) TN I-24 to 65N. 65 to 94 to 45.to Mundelein ,IL then back.. It will be about 620 miles.. I thought about taking a bus or hitching a ride with a big truck, But I guess its better to have my work partner drive our work van in case something happens... If anyone want to give a phone number I can call for info If I should break down that would be great... email mountainninja77@yahoo.com
I just started a new job but I warned them before hiring me I needed 1 day off to go get this truck :) Thanks Guys TTYL

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Got plenty of deuces and 5 tons an hour east of you in cookeville if you wanted a truck closer.

I will actually be on the road so my rescue duties are limited to location

SteelNinja

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Wes,
Do you have a number in Cookville? Im verbally committed to the Deuce in IL. , either way . I'll probably contact you sometime - Im trying to get back in the Mil truck scene and get me a contacts list going... Thanks Txt you soon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks