• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inspect/photograph at Yermo, CA or haul from Yermo, CA to Menasha, WI

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking to pay someone a reasonable fee to make an appointment with the Yermo, CA military equipment auction company (can I say their name in this forum?) and drive their location in Yermo, CA to inspect two pieces of equipment that I won at auction, take photos, and check over all the fluid levels. My end goal is to (a) get what I paid for (read, ensure when my EUC clears that the vehicles I pick up have everything on them that they did when I bid on them), (b) get a sense of drive-ability, and (c) have someone on site when my equipment is loaded to ensure nothing goes wrong at load out. I know that the site personnel do their best to keep pilfering from happening, but I've been doing this a very long time and know what can happen. Please let me know if you live reasonably close and are willing to provide these services. An added bonus would be someone who can actually pick up these vehicles for me and store them at their location until my transport arrives (it's within the realm of possibility that "transport" may actually be me driving them home to Wisconsin). Items won are a Oshkosh MK23 MTVR 7 Ton 6x6 Cargo Truck and a General Dynamics M1163 ITV-PM 4x4 Growler.

If you are an owner/operator of a semi with RGN or step-deck trailer who may be able and willing to haul these trucks from Yermo, CA to Menasha, WI for me please PM or email me.

Thanks much.

sandcobra164

I really wish you would have posted a week ago. I was at MCLB Barstow on a work assignment and drove past that yard twice a day on the side of I-15. I would have made time to preview for free but obviously wouldn't have been able to help with pick up or storage. Best of Luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks