• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

93 m923a2

barkey16

I have a 93 M923A2 with 8.3L. Start the truck as normal with the truck and washed inside and out. After cleaning as normal with the truck and washed inside and out. After cleaning the truck it would not start.only a clunk in the protective controller box. Purchase a new one hooked it up same problem . I needed the solenoids on the PCB , starter and batteries and everything was normal.
I even hooked slave cables to my Humvee and still the same.
i am at a loss. Any suggestions...

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
You need a test light. Check for power at the starter solenoid on the starter when someone hits the start lever. If you have power then the starter is bad. If no power. Then remove the starter switch from the dash and drop it down for wire/switch access. Will have 3 wires. 1 will be power to with the main switch on. One will be power out with switch in the run position. one will be hot with the start engaged.

Get that far and report back

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks