• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Shout Out For Floridianson!

FloridaAKM

This morning, James picked up & delivered a workshop shelter for me. The big issue was where it has to go in a tight space between two cedar trees in a major lovebugs storm. The huge lovebug storm was the worst I have ever seen due to the diesel engines running (his truck & my Deuce).20190921_113833.jpg20190921_122057.jpg I will not be able to thank him enough for doing this, but will just let you guys know that he spends a lot of his time helping other folks who are a part of this forum. You can't ask for a better person or member of this forum, need ​I say more?

Last picture is unit in place & leveled.
AAR-035050-020 Shelter.jpg

Last edited:

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Feedback
Other than the thanks button used for postings there is the feedback that one may leave for another SS member
Click on that persons ID
Click on VIEW PROFILE
Click on FEEDBACK SCORE
Click on LEAVE FEEDBACK
One may say something nice there.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea Allen we proved you can get a square peg in a round hole. I could not have done it without your help keeping an eye on things. Your welcome.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks