Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Got my MK30 Today

  1. #1
    Corporal Mustangsud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Aubrey,TX
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 26 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Got my MK30 Today

    354 miles on the OD. Runs, drives and dumps just fine.
    YwQw84I5RGO31%oQdg9fdg.jpg

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mustangsud For This Useful Post:

    dmetalmiki (10-10-2019), jmb6741 (10-01-2019), papabear (10-10-2019), silverstate55 (09-28-2019)

  3. #2
    Sergeant Seq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Olympic Peninsula, WA
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Nice truck! Going to need some serious sideboards!!

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    M51A2

  4. #3
    Corporal Mustangsud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Aubrey,TX
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 26 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seq View Post
    Nice truck! Going to need some serious sideboards!!

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    It’s quite a climb up to the cab!

  5. #4
    Colonel Nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 52 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Congratulations. That truck looks like a beast.

  6. #5
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jenkintown, PA
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangsud View Post
    354 miles on the OD. Runs, drives and dumps just fine.
    YwQw84I5RGO31%oQdg9fdg.jpg
    Really nice truck! Did it take much to get it running?

  7. #6
    Corporal Mustangsud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Aubrey,TX
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 26 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy dude View Post
    Really nice truck! Did it take much to get it running?
    All it took was batteries. Fired right up. It’s not charging very well, so I suspect it needs another alternator. We just used a 24v power pack and drove it on and off the lowboy. Other than the charging issue, all systems, dump, and winch all seem to be working normally.

  8. #7
    Corporal Mustangsud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Aubrey,TX
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 26 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomadic View Post
    Congratulations. That truck looks like a beast.
    Yeah, it’s huge!

  9. #8
    4 Star General NDT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Camp Wood/LC, TX
    MVPA
    4954
    Posts
    7,439
    Thanks
    2,171
    Thanked 3,818 Times in 2,035 Posts

    Default

    Was that a GP sale item?

  10. #9
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jenkintown, PA
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Think it was a GSA auction. I always wanted to buy a lighthouse from them. I couldn’t afford to maintain one!

  11. #10
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jenkintown, PA
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangsud View Post
    All it took was batteries. Fired right up. It’s not charging very well, so I suspect it needs another alternator. We just used a 24v power pack and drove it on and off the lowboy. Other than the charging issue, all systems, dump, and winch all seem to be working normally.
    Nice work!!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Navy dude For This Useful Post:

    Mustangsud (09-30-2019)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •