• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need pn for cam follower for NHC 250

LCA078

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cam follower is cracked on my M925 parts truck with NHC 250. I want to see if the engine is salvageable so need to replace the follower before playing with it. I’m sure these are plentiful but don’t know the commercial part number(s). And any recommendations for a parts house?

LCA078

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here’s a pic C3B6766C-291D-416A-9049-0A72AA230B91.jpg

——
You’re too fast Wes- will get engine tag as soon as I can get back to truck

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Here’s a pic View attachment 778097

——
You’re too fast Wes- will get engine tag as soon as I can get back to truck
What happened more than likely is the pushrod broke and got stuck between the followers and cracked it. Or something fell down between it like a washer or nut. or the camshaft broke.

I would pull the valve covers and see what all is and isnt moving when you spin it over.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Ive got 2 of them that will work. $50 each and that includes the ride via usps

LCA078

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wes-

I paid and pm'd you a while back but haven't heard from you. Let me know that status of the cam follower.

Thanks,
Rex

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Wes-

I paid and pm'd you a while back but haven't heard from you. Let me know that status of the cam follower.

Thanks,
Rex
Wes-

Thanks,
Rex
You messaged me yesterday afternoon and before that the last message was oct 1st. You did not tell me thst you sent the psypal do i did not ask the person whos account you sent it to about it. So i did not know you had sent anything. I tell him when to generally expect stuff coming in but it normally isnt a week or more later that it pops into the acct.

I will ship it out on Monday when I get back from Georgia

I do not have a PayPal account that i manage myself cause i hate PayPal with a passion

74M35A2

Free Cummins p/n's, diagrams, service manuals, etc..... Register (free), enter ESN (Engine Serial Number), and you have access to a plethora of info, all from the people that made it:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://quickserve.cummins.com/info/index.html
[/FONT]

LCA078

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do not have a PayPal account that i manage myself cause i hate PayPal with a passion
Okay, that makes sense as I sent a message via paypal about the pushrods when I paid but didn't hear back. No worries.

And yes, last post was 1 Oct because later that day my wife gave birth to our daughter...been kinda busy since then:shock: My days and nights have been blurring together.

Will PM when the part comes in. Thanks.

LCA078

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Free Cummins p/n's, diagrams, service manuals, etc..... Register (free), enter ESN (Engine Serial Number), and you have access to a plethora of info, all from the people that made it:https://quickserve.cummins.com/info/index.html
Thanks- that is a good site. I just looked but wasn't able to find where the cam follower was listed. There is a service manual for sale. Any idea if this is any good?Cummins Service manual.PNG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks