• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54 Fording kit on the M35A2C?

Firehound

I did a search, and I dont THINK I'm double posting, if I am, I'm sure someone will point it out! :grin:

I've been looking for a fording kit for my M35A2C... and haven't had much luck. Eastern Surplus claims their M54 kit will work with "some modification" Does anyone know what those modifications are? Or should I (pun intended) "take the plunge" and buy it, then post a "how to" up here?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M54 kit isn't really like the original kit. Their site shows the fording kit for a M35 non turbo multi, that one is close. The only difference is how the tube is mounted. You can either make the clamps or just shorten the one in the kit. There is one installed on the deuce in my Avatar photo.
desk.jpg

Last edited:

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Honestly, you can do far better with commercial off the shelf components and at a cheaper cost............

Z

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks