• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need 1 pallet from Tampa Fl-Georgia Rally

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Anyone coming from Florida to the Georgia Rally? I could use a single pallet being moved from Tampa to the rally, or my house near Newnan close to I-85?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Big shout out to James (Floridianson) for driving nearly 300 miles to secure my pallet load of junk and transporting it for me! Didn’t hesitate to take time during the week to go get it and made acquisition a breeze

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the thanks and your welcome. No problems, 5 hours on the nose back at home and easy traffic in Tampa plus all interstate 75.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks