• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Barstow Pickup, help/advice, Google maps sucks

Superhondaz50

Picking up a cop car, plan is for Monday. The address they have given me is different than where I got my HMMWV. 33304 National Trails Highway, lot 357A, Barstow CA 92311. Google maps puts it in the middle of the desert. I only live about 30mins away, but don't wanna be driving around Barstow doing u-turns with a uhaul trailer haha. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

Superhondaz50

Ya, that outer highway address is where I got my Humvee, they gave me a different address this time. I actually think it's the Marine Corp Logistics Base. I don't wanna show up at their gate though if I'm not supposed to be there. What was security if that's where you went before?

Superhondaz50

Just to update, I went to the address GP gave me. It is a bad address, the dude at MCLB said there are absolutely no GP vehicles on base, they're all stored at the yermo lot. That's where my car ended up being. On another note, if you use your Humvee to snatch a car off your trailer, don't do it by yourself. I need a new bumper now, oops...
IMG_20191007_133456.jpg
IMG_20191007_133743.jpg

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just to update, I went to the address GP gave me. It is a bad address, the dude at MCLB said there are absolutely no GP vehicles on base, they're all stored at the yermo lot. That's where my car ended up being. On another note, if you use your Humvee to snatch a car off your trailer, don't do it by yourself. I need a new bumper now, oops...
View attachment 778685
View attachment 778686
Should have stuck a tire between them.

man2112

GP is OFF BASE! Lookup "Layne Christensen Co" on google maps at 34550 Outer Hwy 15 N, Yermo, CA 92398. that is GPs yard. Super nice guys there!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks