• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 Trailer Value?

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
what type of “curled extension cord” connecting cord (that connects from your vehicle to your 1101/1102 trailer lighting connector) do you have?
Looking at an e-receipt I find: Wesbarg 7-way W/ 6 Long Coiled Cable - Trailer End from etrailer.com, however searching their website doesn't turn up anything at all.

Here's the results of a search of their site for coiled cable: COILED CORD for a similar cord.

Gung-Ho Civillian

Looking at an e-receipt I find: Wesbarg 7-way W/ 6 Long Coiled Cable - Trailer End from etrailer.com, however searching their website doesn't turn up anything at all.

Here's the results of a search of their site for coiled cable: COILED CORD for a similar cord.
Thanks Mainsail, just wanting to ensure I start out with the same required kit as other experienced owners; I pick up my M1102 this week!

Jeep Nasty

I wouldn't pay more than $1800 for one with a frame and cover with good tires. They seem to be very overpriced right now. I like them though, I put some smaller civilian tires to reduce the height and have mine setup to haul mountain bikes, paddle boards and kids kayaks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks