• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Cruzin the Coast Oct 6-13

https://cruisinthecoast.com/

Its mostly classic cars and trucks but every year one can see periodic MVs involved as well. I will be there with my ‘antique’ ( hard the believe it qualifies) 1994 M998. Lots of fun so come on down to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. There are events planned through the entire week in Pascagoula, Ocean Springs, Biloxi, Gulfport, Long Beach, Pass Christian, Bay St. louis, and Waveland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Csm Davis

Awesome! Whatcha bringing down? I will not be there until next Friday though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Drove the diesel Chevy Cruse down and back it only cost about $5 to go down and back and I can sleep in my own bed. Snapped a picture of a friends truck they use to pull jetskis out with.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks