• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Comfort Texas 10th Annual Freedom Day

mr.travo

Nov 9th Comfort Texas 10th Annual Freedom Day

Greetings all!

I am putting together our 10th annual Freedom Day here at Singing Water Vineyards in Comfort, TX. I need your help by showing up with military vehicles for static displays. We will make a few presentations as well as making our annual donation to the USO and Fisher House out of San Antonio. Please feel free to check us out online and please email me if you have any questions. The event will be from 10am to 5pm on November 9th. All those that RSVP with me will receive a free plate of Buzzie's BBQ! Donation cans ARE allowed. You WILL be allowed to setup a display or "booth" if you so desire.

Thank you all for your help and time with this and I hope to see you there!

Travis
Operations Manager
Singing Water Vineyards

Last edited:

mr.travo

Thank you!

Our poster is not ready yet, but when it is, I will be posting it on here too. I am in the middle of coordinating the flyover portion to include a B25 and 3 T6 trainers.

Below is when we hosted COL Dick Cole's 103rd birthday party. Sadly it was his last and we miss him dearly. Freedom Day won't be the same without him there, but we will continue as he would want us to do.

https://youtu.be/Z1jRxYFVmmI

Our website is- singingwater.com

Thank you!

Travis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks