• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm driving an EMPTY box truck from Pensacola, FL to San Diego, CA. Can haul items

man2112

Hey all,

I'm going to be driving an empty 30ft box truck from Pensacola, FL to San Diego, CA. I'll be taking the 10 all the way through Tucson, then the 8 to sand dog. I can deviate from course a little bit, but If you have something that needs picked up along the way, let me know. I'm experienced with GovPlanet and go-dove, and can pickup directly from the auction site. Truck does not have a liftgate so will need to be loaded by dock or forklift.

Timeframe looks like it will be the week of 18OCT.

Reply here or message if interested. I'm just looking to help pay for my fuel/lodging expenses along the way, not looking to make any profit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks