• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Its about time for an M35A2

92ramaro

Just want to start with a thanks to this forum. Finally bought a 2.5 ton about 3 weeks ago and have replaced the rear wheel cylinders and every filter using part numbers and torque specs I found here.
Just a few things to dignose/correct before the firewood collection starts here in SE Michigan.

1967 Kaiser M35A2Kaiser 10.6.jpg

Last edited:

Nomad1

I think you might be able to haul a stick or two with the old girl:grin:. Enjoy the the old iron and nice warmth of the firewood nothing like heating with wood.
Just want to start with a thanks to this forum. Finally bought a 2.5 ton about 3 weeks ago and have replaced the rear wheel cylinders and every filter using part numbers and torque specs I found here.
Just a few things to dignose/correct before the firewood collection starts here in SE Michigan.

1967 Kaiser M35A2View attachment 778624

FloridaAKM

Welcome to the board & congratulations on the new to you Deuce. Sounds like you have a good handle on the maintenance of the truck so keep up the good work. The only down side is that this truck has a much taller bed to throw firewood into. Enjoy & keep us posted as to how you are coming along with her.

92ramaro

Welcome to the board & congratulations on the new to you Deuce. Sounds like you have a good handle on the maintenance of the truck so keep up the good work. The only down side is that this truck has a much taller bed to throw firewood into. Enjoy & keep us posted as to how you are coming along with her.
Until I get my PTO and scissor jack situation figured out, this is my current setup. In the coming off season, this truck will be able to dump.20191022_182551.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fasttruck

Don't forget to read the reading: operator's manual, organizational maintenance and parts book, lubrication order. All are available on this site. Grease is cheap; parts cost money. There are about 36 grease points on a M35WOW. Neglect them at your own peril. 4 on the handbrake alone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks