Thread: FS: M3A1 White Scout Car $73K OBO, Albuq., NM

Thanks

Default FS: M3A1 White Scout Car $73K OBO, Albuq., NM

This White M3A1 scout car is a lot 5 with uncut armor and uncut skate rail with all original armor and many NOS parts. This is a Greek return before armor was cut. Always kept indoors and been indoors for more than 20 years. Comes compete with two dummy .30 M1919 Brownings with all Browning metal parts – no plastic, no junk barrels. Also has a dummy M2HB Browning .50 in same conditions – no plastic, all Browning parts. The THREE trolleys consist of two NOS ones purchased more than 15 years ago and one trolley that was purchased in excellent condition but not NOS. (The rollers are all blued and look terrific). Also comes with two .30 cal tripods and one .50 cal tripod mounted on the rear wall brackets. The two .30 cal cradles are correct 30/50 cradles and the 50 cradle is the correct long-tail cradle....expensive if you want the 'correct' ones.
    Motor was professionally rebuilt JXD engine (less than 100 miles on it), All new gauges including original rare voltmeter. Rebuilt radiator with new core. Has new Vintage Wiring of Maine wiring harness. Original FM41 with like-new SCR 284 radio (new dynamotor down below) and correct, rare, expensive, MP37 antenna mount. Radio is complete, should work if connected to power supply. New seat cushions, new tires. Comes with top bows and original canvas top purchased from Scout Car parts guy Gary O’Dell and original pioneer tools.
    Truck has new paint but has not been marked with insignia – you can apply your own unit markings (or I'll mark it for you. Scout Car Rod knows this vehicle and sold many of the NOS parts for its restoration if you have technical questions he may be able to answer what I cannot.. May consider partial trades for plain Jane GI hummer, WWII jeep, or M151 series mutts (runners only, no projects - I have enough of those already LOL).
    We have installed regular plug wires but will include the shielded wire set and correct distributor shields with the vehicle. Photos will be posted in a couple of weeks or sent PM after we get a chance to dig it out of the back of the shop (two vehicles are blocking it in. All three MGs can be upgraded to semi-guns at a slight upcharge and an FFL if you are not in NM or adjoining state. Will throw in some original WWII ammo crates to decorate the windshield armor and front roller.
    Selling to create space for other military vehicles and because it is not in demand for movie rentals. Will send detailed photos for a PM when I get it into the sun for decent photos. May deliver in a day’s drive for fuel money (2 states in any direction). - $73K OBO central NM. 505-269-2056

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DaninNM For This Useful Post:

98G (10-09-2019)