Thread: M1010 Ambulance Bed

Private
    Thanks

Default M1010 Ambulance Bed

Looking for a clean M1010 ambulance bed to replace my trashed M1008 pickup bed.

Not looking for a huge project, but I would plan on repainting it before installation so paint condition is not a factor.

Located in Central NC.

Thanks.

Corporal
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tailwheel View Post
    Looking for a clean M1010 ambulance bed to replace my trashed M1008 pickup bed.

Not looking for a huge project, but I would plan on repainting it before installation so paint condition is not a factor.

Located in Central NC.

Thanks.
    Screenshot_20191011-105632.jpgScreenshot_20191011-105621.jpgScreenshot_20191011-105611.jpg
    Is this what you are looking for? Maybe this is too much of a project. It is a Craigslist ad I found. If you want me to send the contract info let me know.
    Kevin Nelezen
    M936A2 Wrecker
    M35A3 Deuce
    M105A2 Trailer
    MEP-016C

Private
    Thanks

Yea, that's a bit of a project. Looking for someone who removed their good condition ambulance shell and is looking to unload it. I'm in no rush.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,323 Times in 3,277 Posts

I have a couple in Pennsylvania. I 81 Exit 90 in Pennsylvania. Let me know.
    To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine: Founding Father Quote.

Private
    Thanks

Could you shoot me a PM with details and prices?

Thanks

Before I do that. How complete are you wanting? I have 4 of them. 2 have the shkirts and 2 have the skirts cut off. only 1 has the bunks in it and the othersare stripped out and used for storage. I can get some pictures. I am open to offers. Do you have a method to haul?
    To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine: Founding Father Quote.

Private
    Thanks

I would like info on the two with the skirts but I am not too concerned about the interior. I donít need the ambulance interior.

My only method of transport is my M1008. Itís currently out of service getting some fender modifications. I donít expect it to be running for several weeks as the modifications are taking much longer than anticipated.

I also canít get all the way to PA at the moment, Iím fairly saturated at work for the remainder of the month. My schedule opens up next month.

I have no idea what price to offer, Iíve never seen one for sale. Let me know what you think is fair. I honestly wasnít expecting a response this fast. Thank you.

Thanks

Before we get started. The M1010 body is about 1 foot longer than the stock M1008 bed. That means you will need to add frame extentions. And hauling it with a trailer will be the best option. Getting it mounted on a cab chassis in my yard is not something I would be interested in getting involved with. I have a wrecker with boom available and loading it would be about as much as I would want to involve myself. The GVWR on the M1010 chassis is 9450 and the M1008 is 8800. So I think that it can handle it but wanted to point that out. Repost or PM me when you are ready and have a reliable shipment method. We can get togeteher. It will take me a month to clean out one of the M1010 bodies with the skirts. Good Luck. Be Safe.