• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stolen LMTV and skid steer. Keep eye out in NC and surrounding area

coachgeo

Keep an eye out for it

"Our Stewart Stevenson Truck, 10 ton trailer, and Terex PT 100 was stolen this week near Carowinds NC (Charlotte/Fort Mill) area. If anyone sees this setup please contact me. (on Facebook KS ) "
72460158_10157950688095616_5292367729876008960_n.jpg

ramdough

That Sucks! Vandals and Thieves are a waste of space.

Hope it is all found and in good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We know how that feels. I'd go hunting when things went missing to get some relief. Sorry you're going through this. If I get this right, E-scrap metal and the pits over in the industrial area would be handy places to hide that gear. If I have the area right it's S.E. of 77 and 485.

We still have companies around us like lafarge that use 2 way radios and CB's to chat. Getting the larger companies and truckers to put out bulletins to their drivers has helped. Knowing a taxi guy helped after he told all his buddies we lost an S185.

Thousands of eyes must be on that thing when it travels so someone saw it. Let's keep this bumped to the top.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks