• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fifth wheel truck tractor m275

johan77

Hi guys,
i found not so far from here finally 2 places where to purchase a complete Original fifth wheel plate assembly. but these are from 5 ton tractors (m52)...that brings me to my question, i have a reo m275 2 1/2 ton tractor....are those fifth wheel plates the same for both 5 and 2 1/2 ton trucks? :confused::confused::confused:

Thanks

dmetalmiki

Well the plates and king pins on both certainly seem the same up to a certain capacity.
And you can couple up to a variety of trailer using the wide selection of trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks