• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good hitch for pulling non-military trailers.

92ramaro

Forgive me if this has been beaten to death already, just wanted to give credit to my step father for designing this bolt on hitch for my Deuce.
Enables me to pull my dump trailer in the meantime before I install a scissor jack under the truck bed in the next off season.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dmetalmiki

'Tellya' dad I said oooo.."well done"
(And) He is so pleased YOU were soaking up a wealth of information, And experience..

And tell him (Your dad) he has earned the right to use our motto.
"We are the kiddies, We have the techno, We CAN'T be beat.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please attach pictures, not link them.

Use the paperclip icon, on tapatalk.

silverstate55

Useless
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think custom hitches for Deuces and 5-tons will ever be considered "beaten to death!" I like seeing the different designs, yours seems very well-built and looks fantastic.

Be sure to post up pics of it in action with your dump trailer.

Good job!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks