• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Combat Dolls Trunk or Treat Show Benefiting U.S. Vets Phoenix

Berto

For anyone in the Phoenix Area the Combat Dolls will be hosting a car show on Sunday 20 October at 3400 W. Grand Ave Phoenix AZ on 20 Oct from 1100-1500.

The Combat Dolls is a great organization that raises money for multiple Veteran organizations here in the Valley. Added bonus is you can get photos of your vehicle with a pin-up girl at their events so that is always awesome!

I'll be there in my new to me M1009, hope some of ya'll can make it!

https://www.facebook.com/events/389102061683992/

Berto

Wow this event was extremely humbling, and not because of the cars or anything but because of the location. U.S. Vets is a great organization doing what it can to help Veterans in need. Seeing what they are making happen for the Vets out here was awesome and I am so thankful that the Combat Dolls are supporting them. I will continue to attend shows and events that raise money for them. I apologize in advance for flooding the forum with posts about them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks