• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Millersburg, PA

Scrounger

When going to Millersburg from Harrisburg follow the roads along the river. GPS will try and send you over the mountain. From Harrisburg it is Rt 22, stay straight onto S River Rd/ 147. 147 becomes N River Rd. Make a right onto 209, also known as State St. Then a left onto Klinger Rd.

The place is in the middle of nowhere. It is easy in and out with a pickup or straight truck. I wouldn’t want to make a habit of going in there with a 53-foot trailer.

Mad Texan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When going to Millersburg from Harrisburg follow the roads along the river. GPS will try and send you over the mountain. From Harrisburg it is Rt 22, stay straight onto S River Rd/ 147. 147 becomes N River Rd. Make a right onto 209, also known as State St. Then a left onto Klinger Rd.
The place is in the middle of nowhere. It is easy in and out with a pickup or straight truck. I wouldn’t want to make a habit of going in there with a 53-foot trailer.
Thanks for the update! Just going in my F250 so I should be good. :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks