• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stand guard light towers

jrosbo

I bought some off these Stand guard light towers. They have a remote control unit. They have a spotlight, floodlight, and an I/R floodlight. I rigged one up and they are super bright! I have complete kits but they are all missing the main power cords. Was wondering if anyone on here might know what plug this is? If I can get the right connectors, I can make my own cords. They are 12 volt, 25 watt.

Attachments

jrosbo

If anybody gets a chance to pick these up, I would recommend it. They are nice kits. Work extremely well for area lighting on flood or work lights on spot, really super bright!!! I was playing with one I rigged up by poking wires in the holes in the connector last night, had it out in the yard, one of the two lights lit up about two acres on flood, lit up a tree line about 200 yards away on spot. I put it on I/R and went in and looked on a security monitor and it lit up a very large area. And that was with only one of two light heads on.

jrosbo

No I don’t. I bought all new plugs and reworked them, made my own cords, now I just need to figure what I want to use as a power source. I’m glad I bought all new amphenol connectors, lot better quality and looks better.

dmetalmiki

Wonder where they came from?. We had two, And if I remember correctly the plug at the light end screwed in, But the plug for a socket had an odd plug on it, (From a generator?) which we cut off to put an English 2 pin 110volt plug on.
They worked great
((Yours looks like the 'Australian' version!!)).

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks