• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Check your starter screws

Plasa

Hello all.
Today I was sniffing around under the truck for some mantainance and notice that of 4 screws that hold the starter and attach it to the flybar, 1 was lost and another one was on the way of loosing... So next time when you are under your truck throw an eye on it...

Christian

AllenF

I have not received my truck yet, still waiting for EUC to finalize. But it looks like these engines vibrate a lot. Partially due to drive shaft imbalance, partially due to engine borne vibration, partially due to tire imbalance, and finally, flying through the air more than it should:jumpin:
It looks like Locktite is your friend. That and a regular touch of every nut and bolt on this beast. While we are playing with our loose nuts and bolts might as well bring the lube gun and play with the zerk fittings too. Wouldn't want them to feel left out.:hammer:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Loose bolts all over are pretty common. Some of it may be due to vibration. Alot of it is due to bad practices by the previous owner though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks