• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MFX 2705 Shower Conversion Ideas

sassriverrat

Anyone ever pulled one of these apart? I'm thinking about getting one from another member on here to use for the hot water in my camper build, but I had a few ideas about it.

1. Was wondering if the shower water is going directly through the heater or if there's a heat exchanger in there with some sort of coolant (I don't think this is the case though)?

2. Was thinking about welding a set of threads on top of the hot water tank and then threading in a heating element when I don't want to fire the heater up to run the sink for 30 seconds...

3. Anyone know if this unit can be left "on" instead of switching it on and off all afternoon based on needing it?

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks