• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Socket Size Front Wheels

Finallygotone

I had a wheel bearing lock up on the left side, it tore the nut up pretty bad, did not hear anything but a growl and bite, drove it slow to the house, sure hope I can get it off with out damage, advice from you fellow who have been there would help, guess I am taking heating with the torch and cutting with a chisel, will repack both hubs with seals and bearings, those nuts are the 4 3/8" and 4 7/8, if so I can get them on order, almost forgot, it is a M9393A2, thanks for the help in advance, Joe

Ajax MD

Part numbers: OTC-1917 & OTC-1919. Google that and a multitude of suppliers pop up. Anything from NAPA to Amazon.

Finallygotone

ToPo, Ajax MD, Thanks, I will look those numbers up, was just trying to find out if those sizes were correct had found two on Ebay but they went out this weekend, thanks, Joe

Finallygotone

got them ordered, one side will have to be cut off, I will send a pic maybe some of you can point me in the right direction, the left front hub made no noise prier to the sharp height pit chick bite I hope I can get the nut off and get it apart, post tomorrow night, Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks