• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

coolant leak coming from fording hole

InTheMitten74

Well, don't really know what to make of this...

I suddenly have a small amount of coolant that has appeared on the ground and looks like it came from the fording hole.

I can see drips of coolant from the hole.

Any ideas?

I really hope my first MV hasn't turned into a nightmare...

thanks all

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, don't really know what to make of this...

I suddenly have a small amount of coolant that has appeared on the ground and looks like it came from the fording hole.

I can see drips of coolant from the hole.

Any ideas?

I really hope my first MV hasn't turned into a nightmare...

thanks all
When this happened to me It was coming from one of the two small hoses on the water manifold leaking due to dot and running down the back side of engine. By the time I noticed it had dried on block so for a minute or two I couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree with Slate and would suspect a leak much higher up and the coolant simply dripping from the lowest point where it collects.

InTheMitten74

Just wasn't sure if there was something in the clutch housing/back of block that would rear its ugly face.

Pretty much like house plumbing... if there's a puddle in the basement, start at the top floor, lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks