• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923: Nipomo, CA > Bakersfield, CA

71DeuceAK

Truck runs, drives, but isn't roadworthy. Some transmission issues (won't downshift under load) and not all lights work. Some air leaks when brakes applied. Runs enough to get onto a trailer no problem.

Needs to be before the end of the month "or else"...in other words, it probably goes to the scrap yard. Losing storage on it where it is and the individual is already upset it's been there this long or so I'm told.

PM me for details or 907-738-8388. Texting is preferred as I'm currently on the road working for other Steel Soldiers members during the day and doing online college at night....

Thanks!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks