• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Generator removal question

skhutson

Thanks Tom. I think he's enjoying fooling around with this thing more than I am. The only thing that concerned him was the availability of the armature if it's bad so I will check out the vendors. In the long run I think a rebuild here will still be less $$ than the cost and shipping a good one out to California. I'm anxious to get this truck out on the road and enjoy it but like other antique vehicles I've owned, it's never ending researching and challenges to keep them stock and on the road. It would be a boring hobby otherwise, and you get to meet good people.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks