• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new to forum and military vehicles

grymsr

I bought a M715 as retirement project and am learning what a huge piece I have bitten off. Still, its been interesting so far. Expect a million questions from me as I really dig in the restoration.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome. As long as you have a pretty good body, 715s are about as easy to restore as they come, and still fit in your garage. I love mine.

dmetalmiki

The perfect truck to start into the hobby.
So, Welcome to the madness. (Hobby). Friendships, And events to come.
Post up some pictures when you can.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
grymsr, take a look at MV of the month 2019 October post, and look at the M-715 that is entered. It belongs to VenomInjected, an it's one of the cleanest M-715 trucks you will find. He has posted up some pictures so take a look. Also welcome aboard from Nevada.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks